Mexico, officially the United Mexican States, is a country in the southern portion of North America. It is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; to the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and to the east by the Gulf of Mexico.
TYPES OF VISA
- Original valid passport and a clear photocopy of the first and last page<
- One recent passport-sized photograph (4.5 CM X 3.5 CM), white background, without
- Original cover letter given by your employer indicating date of joining
(Applicant must have been working at least 1 year in the same company).-if
applicable. (Please include a copy of the passport or PAN card of the person
signing the letter)
- Original pay slips (last 3 months).
- Original personal cover letter issued by the applicant stating length and
purpose of the trip.
- Original personal bank statement (stamped and signed) or pass book (last 3
months) certified by the bank.
- If self-employed, original documents of bussines
establishment/property ownership duly apostilled.
- Personal Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 16 (previous year).