We are one of the leading Dubai Visa Experts offering Dubai visa for Indians at the lowest prices and with minimum documentation. Depending on the purpose of your planned visit and duration of trip, you can apply for 48 hours , 96 hours, 30 days , 60 days Dubai Visa (Single & Multiple entry).
Dubai Visa from India – Apply for Dubai tourist visa
Dubai Tourist Visa is an electronic travel document issued to a person travelling or visiting Dubai for pleasure or leisure purposes.
Types of Dubai Visa (United Arab Emirates-UAE) Visas available for Indians
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) government provides various types of Dubai visa services for Indian who wish to travel to Dubai. On the other hand, the Dubai tourist visa has significant restrictions because it falls under the Visit Visa classification. A Dubai visitor visa for Indian allows an individual to spend a certain amount of time in Dubai. The types of visas offered by the UAE government are the following:-
The most popular Dubai Tourist Visas for Indians:
- Transit (48-hours) – 48 hours valid from arrival date (Non-extendable)
- Transit (96-hours) – 96 hours valid from arrival date (Non-extendable)
- Tourist (Short-term) single-entry – 30 days valid from arrival date (Extendable)
- Tourist (Short-term) multiple-entry – 30 days valid from arrival date (Extendable)
- Tourist (Long-term) single-entry – 60 days valid from arrival date (Extendable)
- Tourist (Long-term) multiple-entry – 60 days valid from arrival date (Extendable)
(Indians must have a local sponsor to obtain a valid travel visa. When applying for a Dubai visa, it is best to approach your local travel agency to find a local sponsor. These sponsors might be friends or family members or the travel agency like Go Kite can act as your sponsor to Dubai, or to UAE.)
Dubai Tourist Visa from India: You can apply for 30 Days, and 60 Days Tourist Visa (We do not provide a Dubai work / job / employment visa)
- Transit visa – There are 2 types of transit visas, a 48-hour transit visa and a 96-hour transit visa. You can apply for this visa if you are travelling to another country and have a stopover in Dubai. It is a single-entry visa.
- 30 days Dubai tourist visa permits visitors to remain in Dubai for 30 days. People with this visa frequently go to other UAE emirates or enjoy a luxurious stay. However, the travel validity of visa is only for two months. One month direct extension without exit is possible besides this; you can extend your visit visa or convert your residency visa by travelling to the nearest country by air. Your visa can be extended or changed for 30 days or 60.
- 60 days UAE tourist visa: This visa permits visitors to remain in Dubai for 60 days. People with this visa may go for a long holidays or visit their family members and also can visit other emirates in the UAE. However, the travel validity of visa is only for two months ;
Required Documents for Dubai Tourist visa Application from India
- Valid passport: All Dubai tourist visa for Indian citizens applicants must have a standard passport that is valid for at least six months beyond their estimated arrival date in Dubai. If you are applying online, you will need a scanned copy of your passport’s first and last pages. Since black and white copies will be rejected, these scanned copies must be in colour.
- Passport Size Photo : Scanned colour copy of your passport-size photograph taken against a white background.
Get your Dubai Tourist Visa from India in 4 simple steps:
- Apply for your Dubai tourist visa application
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Submit your documents online or Whatapp us on +91 95 3923 0088
- Get your Dubai Visa Online in just 3 – 4 working days
How to apply online for a Dubai visit visa from India?
Through the Dubai Visa Processing Center (DVPC) in India like an approved travel agent Like Go Kite. You may submit an online visa application with Dubai Immigration(incase of Dubai) you can also apply for a tourist visa from Sharjah, Abu Dhabi. The online application will be submitted by Go Kite Tours India on your behalf and Go Kite Tours will also be your sponsor while you stay in Dubai during the visa period. Also You have the choice to book your air travel directly with Emirates and then submit an online visa application for Dubai. You only need to go to the airline’s website, find the managed booking section, and enter your booking details to recover your reservation. To proceed on the Dubai application module and acquire a Dubai e-visa, fill out your visa application and submit the required papers.
Before you can apply for a Dubai visa online, you must first obtain authorization from the Ministry of Labor. Such visa must be sought on your behalf by your employer, and the procedure must be completed before your entrance into the UAE.
The simple 4-step approach for booking a Dubai visa online with an OTA is as follows:-
- After selecting your visa category, you must complete the appropriate visa details and obtain a price from your OTA like Go Kite Tours.
- You may apply for a Dubai visa online and pay the processing fee and the agent’s fee using Net Banking, credit or debit card, or even an e-wallet.
- Upload all of the documents mentioned in your visa application to the visa agency like Go Kite tours.
- After obtaining a real-time update on your Dubai visa status online, you will receive your e-visa to your registered email address.